I have worked with people from a range of cultural backgrounds and have extensive experience working across diverse communities.
I enjoy working with people facing a wide range of issues including but not limited to:
- Anxiety, low mood & depression
- Disordered eating and OCD presentations
- Bereavement and loss
- Identity-related issues (sexual, gender, race)
- Domestic abuse
- Relationship difficulties
- Childhood and other trauma (including relational/attachment trauma, C-PTSD, transgenerational trauma, sexual abuse, neglect, homelessness, torture/war/loss of home, loss of status/family, major life transitions, move from one country to another/culture to another)
My aim as a therapist is to be authentic and to communicate with you honestly and openly.
It is not often that we are able to give ourselves a specific, intentional space each week in order to reflect and ‘just be’. It is a privileged space and we will work together to honour this by speaking openly about how the therapy is going.
I would be very happy to have an initial 10-15 minute phone call with you, free of charge in order for you to ‘meet me’ and discuss your hopes for the therapy. There is no obligation to commit to the therapy after this call.