I work with people facing a wide range of issues including but not limited to:
- Anxiety, low mood & depression
- Transitions (life changes, major decisions, navigating the process of aging, career decisions, relationship decisions/changes)
- Disordered eating and OCD presentations
- Bereavement and loss
- Identity-related issues (gender-sexuality, race, class etc)
- Abuse and violence
- Relationship difficulties and decisions
- Childhood and other trauma (including relational/attachment trauma, C-PTSD, transgenerational trauma, sexual abuse, neglect, homelessness, torture/war/loss of home, loss of status/family, major life transitions, move from one country to another/culture to another)
We may chose to explore trauma as a potential resource. To see it as something we do things with rather than something to be (exclusively) excised or repaired. If you are interested in exploring trauma from this perspective this work could be for you.
My aim as a therapist is to be authentic and to communicate with you honestly and openly.
It is not often that we are able to give ourselves a specific, intentional space each week in order to reflect and ‘just be’. It is a privileged space and we will work together to honour this by speaking openly about how the therapy is going.
I would be very happy to have an initial 10-15 minute phone call with you, free of charge in order for you to ‘meet me’ and discuss your hopes for the therapy. There is no obligation to commit to the therapy after this call.
To book a call/session Contact me